Subscriptions & Caps for the 2019/2020 Season.
Subscriptions are Due on the 1st May 2019 apotekerendk.com.
We are striving to give you excellent sport and value for your money once again. We look forward to seeing you this season.
Subscribers may bring one guest out once a year at no charge.
Please ensure you have carefully read and fully understood our Code of Conduct before you come out riding with us.
- Adult Single/Full – £545
- Family/Full – £945
- Student (Student Card) – £345
- Junior (Under 16) – £150
Day Caps :
Before Opening Meet
- Adults (17+) – £40
- Children (Under 11) – £10
- Older Children (12-16) – £20
- Adult Full Cap (17+) – £65
- Boxing Day (Incl Staff Collection) – £75
- Student (Student Card) – £40
- Children (Under 11) – £15
- Older Children (12-16) – £25
Book of 8 Day Adult Cap Tickets
These are fully transferable so please feel free to share a book with your friends. A Book of Cap Tickets must be used within the Season in which they were purchased. In exceptional circumstances and with the consent of the Masters, Cap Tickets may be deferred to the following Season.
- All Subscriptions, Caps and Book of Cap Tickets are inclusive of VAT and Wire Money.
- All Subscriptions and Book of Cap Tickets include membership of the Supporters Club.
- Payments for Day Caps can be made by Cash or Cheque on the day.
- Payments for Subscriptions or Book of Cap Tickets can be made by Cash, Cheque’s or BACs Transfer.
- Cheque’s should be made out to : ‘The Berks and Bucks Draghounds’.
- All Subscriptions, Caps and Book of Cap Tickets are non refundable and not for resale.
- Please complete Sub Form 2018/19 for all Subscriptions or Book of Tickets and post, scan/eMail to email@example.com.
Bank Details for BACs Transfer for Subscription or Book of Cap Tickets only.
The Berks and Bucks Draghounds
Account number : 39443160
Sort Code : 30-96-26